2011年9月8日星期四

Best Friend A Girl - Beautiful Cartier Jewelry

In the past, when she bought something new, you have to go before me and ask if he or she is so beautiful or not. It is often a Cartier ring while the 'Trinity, because to be honest, I was always aware of what was, I had to try. It was the earrings, necklace, or if he had received a new bracelet? He had so many things, some of which are precious, semi-precious stones, rare, and some jewelry, so it was impossible to follow his vast collection. In any case, all of a sudden over the last year, I began to notice new items of jewelry, first got a chance to show them.Whow! I say: "It 'a beautiful necklace. When you get that?" Or "These earrings are absolutely stunning. I do not think I've ever seen before." Of course, he washes up to when he told me just bought a Cartier jewelry, too late. Well, I'm pretty upset about my saliva again! I thought, jewelry, Cartier has been away from our league financially, and suddenly saw a credit card is melting in front of me.

After sitting down and being handed a glass of cold water, ladies, she explained that while Cartier jewelry is quite expensive, it's not as bad as I thought. She released a catalog under the bed (good hiding there!), And began flipping through the pages, if the matter to the price tag on its recent acquisition, as progressed.It "just something about the quality of jewelry that makes certain people stand out from the crowd. Some might even say that the stones are crying for egocentric attention.Others argue that wearing jewelry is simply to take care of you and everything is part of the self-image and the image of who you are. More than ever, the image seems so important in today's competitive business. Well, maybe not necessary to analyze the use of micro and jewelry out and let live.

没有评论:

发表评论